The World Forum on Cultural Diplomacy in Central Asia & the Caucasus
"The Political, Economic and Cultural Dimensions"
(Berlin; October 24th - 29th, 2022)
Online Registration FormParticipation in the conference is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, young professionals as well as other interested individuals from across the world.
Participation CostThe Institute for Cultural Diplomacy’s aim is to enable wide and inclusive participation in its international conferences and programs and is therefore making every effort in order to reduce and subsidize the participation cost for the participants of its programs. The participation cost in ICD international programs is 495 Euro and it goes towards covering the costs of developing and running the programs. Once accepted to the programs, participants are required to transfer the participation cost and will be provided with further information and details.
The participation cost for the program includes the following components:
- Program Components - Participation in all Programs' Components.
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights.
- ICD House Services - Free use of ICD House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.
AccommodationAs a not-for-profit organization the ICD is able to book accommodation at sponsored rates. For example, we are able to book accommodation for participants in a Holiday apartment or a hotel, located at the heart of Berlin.
For more information please contact us at: infoculturaldiplomacyorg